About the keys2drive program
Six months on P plates – Zero harm
Statistically, learner drivers are the safest drivers on the road. But the moment they begin solo driving, their risk increases significantly.
The keys2drive program aims to improve driver safety by helping P platers drive for six months without hurting themselves or others, building a foundation for a life of safe driving. The keys2drive coaching approach is designed to provide a learning experience that is more real, more thorough and more attuned to the reality of licensed driving.
Our driving instructors are accredited to provide government funded 1 hour driving lesson.
Who is eligible?
- The learner driver must hold an Australian learners permit
- The learner drivers fully licenced supervising driver (normally mum, dad, family member or a friend) must attend the entire 60 minute keys2drive free lesson
- Overseas licence holders upgrading to an Australian licence are not eligible for a keys2drive free lesson
- If a learner drivers supervising driver holds a full international licence they may attend the free lesson with their learner. However we strongly recommend checking with your states licencing authority to ensure you are legally allowed to supervise a learner driver in Australia or you may risk prosecution.
- P Plate drivers upgrading from Automatic to Manual are not eligible for a keys2drive free lesson
How to Register
Pinewood Driving School has an accredited instructor for the K2D program. Please register to get a FREE Lesson and
SMS the free lesson ID to 0422278125
We will call you to arrange a time to visit you for a lesson.